[NCL Members] Deadline Today for NCL Strategic Priorities Survey!

Alexandra Suchman alex at aiscollaborations.com
Fri Apr 13 10:14:05 EDT 2018

Good morning NCL members,

Just a reminder that the deadline to submit your responses to NCL’s 2018
Strategic Priorities Survey is *COB today (Friday, April 13)! *

*Survey Link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/QFL6GYD
<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/QFL6GYD> *

We are happy to receive responses from multiple members of an organization,
as long as each respondent indicates willingness to contribute as a member
of the team working on the issue identified as important.

As you respond to the questions on the survey, please keep the NCL Mission
and Vision in mind.

   - *Mission*: To advance adult education, family literacy, and English
   language acquisition in the U.S. by increasing public awareness for the
   need to increase funding and programs; promoting effective public policy;
   and serving as an authoritative resource on national adult education issues.
   - *Vision*: All adults are able to fulfill their potential and meet
   their goals through accessing high quality adult education and literacy
   services provided by an integrated and well-developed system.

 NCL will continue to advocate for policies and legislation that advance
adult education, family literacy, and ELL. In addition, the working group
has identified issues that NCL might take on as projects in the coming year
or two. We want to know if other members consider these important
priorities.  NCL has limited financial and staff resources and we need to
know if you would be willing to work on issue(s) you feel are important. We
also want your input on issues not on this list. NCL will focus on the
area(s) with the most member interest and support.

Thank you for participating.

 Sincerely,

Deborah Kennedy, NCL President