[NCL Members] Fwd: Budget Day Update

Suitt, Regina rsuitt at pima.edu
Tue Feb 9 21:18:44 EST 2016

Anyone holding hill days or visiting their legislative reps should really
point this out to them.  This budget most likely isn't telling of what will
happen.  I think the points made are valid,  especially in transition to
the new law - what a majority of members wanted -- everyone working
together.

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile