[NCL Members] FWD: PC Malawi - teaching illiterate adults community development

margaret at researchallies.org margaret at researchallies.org
Tue Sep 29 22:26:03 EDT 2015

Hi, everyone,
With all the AEFL Week activity last week, I didn't get a chance to forward this message to NCL until now. If any of you have suggestions on how to share ideas or resources with this Peace Corps volunteer, please feel free to contact him directly at paulctindall at gmail.com. For adult education,
Margaret

 National Coalition for Literacy
PO Box 2932
Washington, DC 20013-2932