[NCL Members] House and Senate Resolutions Recognizing AEFL Week

Deborah Kennedy dkennedy at cal.org
Thu Sep 24 10:30:46 EDT 2015

Great work on the resolutions, Jeff! And Margaret, the blog post is excellent.

Deborah

Deborah Kennedy
Associate Vice President, Adult English Language Education
Director, English for Heritage Language Speakers Program
Center for Applied Linguistics
4646 40th Street NW
Washington, DC 20016
Voice: 202-355-1572