[NCL Members] House and Senate Resolutions Recognizing AEFL Week

margaret at researchallies.org margaret at researchallies.org
Thu Sep 24 10:14:35 EDT 2015

Thank you, Jeff, for sharing this excellent news! It's great to have the resolutions for AEFL Week. I also want to let our numbers know that earlier this morning I posted a new blog on AEFL week on our NCL website, including new AEFL week resources and celebrations happening around the country. Please pass along the news to your networks...
Margaret

Margaret Patterson, PhD
NCL board secretary
Senior Researcher
R-ALLY: Research Allies for Lifelong Learning
Vienna, VA
703-399-5948
www.researchallies.org

--------- Original Message --------- Subject: [NCL Members] House and Senate Resolutions Recognizing AEFL Week