[NCL Members] Update on House Resolution on AEFL Week

Jeff Carter jcarter at literacypolicy.org
Mon Sep 21 22:38:26 EDT 2015

Members,

The staffer we’re working with in Rep. Polis’s office wrote me this morning to let me know that the House resolution for AEFL Week won’t be introduced until tomorrow (Tuesday) at 4pm. The House isn’t technically in session until Thursday — he thought that they would be in pro forma today, but that won’t happen until tomorrow at 4pm.

I’m working on a press release on both resolutions but will probably wait until tomorrow night to finalize. I’ll update our Web site at that time (or early Wednesday).

Thanks,

Jeff

Jeff Carter
—
President, National Coalition for Literacy
http://national-coalition-literacy.org

General Contact Info —

jcarter at literacypolicy.org or jeffcrtr at gmail.org
Personal Twitter: @jeffcrtr | literacypolicy.org