[NCL Members] FWD: 2016 National Reading Recovery & K-6 Literacy Conference

margaret at researchallies.org margaret at researchallies.org
Fri Sep 18 16:54:02 EDT 2015

>From the NCL inbox, FYI...
Margaret

 National Coalition for Literacy
PO Box 2932
Washington, DC 20013-2932
Email: ncl at ncladvocacy.org

http://www.national-coalition-literacy.org/
http://twitter.com/NCLAdvocacy

 --------- Original Message ---------
 Subject: 2016 National Reading Recovery & K-6 Literacy Conference
From: "Joyce Wilson Fetherolf" <jwilsonfetherolf at gmail.com>
Date: 9/14/15 12:21 pm
To: ncl at ncladvocacy.org

   Dear Friends:
 You are cordially invited to be an exhibitor at the 2016 National Reading Recovery & K-6 Literacy Conference!   Last year we substantially increased our attendance and offered free RRCNA membership to new attendees who attended our full conference in 2015.
  -        The 2016 Conference exhibits will take place on February 6, 7 and 8, in the Greater Columbus Convention Center, in Battelle Hall, Columbus, Ohio.
 -        Over 40,000 copies of the conference registration brochure are mailed to prospective attendees and are available on our online website address.
 -        It is the nation's premier event to showcase your products and services to K-6 literacy educators.
 -        Approximately 2,200 Reading Recovery and literacy professionals attend the conference from nearly all 50 states and several countries.
 -        98% of attendees visited the exhibit hall.
 -        67% made purchases in the exhibit hall.
 -        Conference attendees are decision-makers who spend millions each year and will be enthusiastic about purchasing your products during and following the conference.
 -        The conference consistently brings in new educators. In 2015, over 1,200 attended the conference for the first time.
 -        There has been no exhibitor fee increase in over ten years!
 -        There is ample time for exhibitors, including over 10 hours when attendees are not in session.
 -        You can download the forms from here: http://readingrecovery.org/conferences-and-events/2016-national-conference/563
 Exhibitor registrations will receive recognition on the RRCNA website and in the onsite program booklet.
  We hope you consider exhibiting this year.  I am enclosing Exhibitor registration forms for your convenience, which can be emailed or faxed to 614-310-7342.
  The Reading Recovery Council of North America looks forward to your participation in our National Conference.   Also, feel free to visit us on-line for more information about speakers and their session topics at www.rrcna.org/conferences.
 Joyce Wilson
 Conference and Events Associate
 National Reading Recovery of North America
 500 W. Wilson Bridge Rd., Suite 250
 Worthington, OH  43085
 jwilson at readingrecovery.org    jwilsonfetherolf at gmail.com
 fax: 614-310-7342