[NCL Members] New commentary

margaret at researchallies.org margaret at researchallies.org
Wed Sep 9 09:54:37 EDT 2015

Hi, all,
I hope everyone had a great International Literacy Day yesterday! You may be interested in sharing this September 8 Spotlight on Poverty and Opportunity commentary, Adult Basic Skills Programs: A Crucial Tool in Fighting Poverty, with your networks. Written by Steve Reder, it highlights adult education programs and includes several links to new reports and innovative programs.

If you haven't seen our new NCL blog on International Literacy Day yet, please check it out, too! We have also added to our Adult Education and Family Literacy Week resources page this week and encourage you to stop by to see the latest.
Margaret

Margaret Patterson, PhD
NCL board secretary
Senior Researcher
R-ALLY: Research Allies for Lifelong Learning
Vienna, VA
703-399-5948
www.researchallies.org