[NCL Members] COABE Activities for AEFL Week

Jeff Carter jcarter at literacypolicy.org
Tue Sep 1 18:26:45 EDT 2015

Thanks for sharing, Jackie.

What are other groups/individuals doing?

BTW, House and Senate resolutions recognizing AEFL week are in the works. Like last year, a bit late, but better late then never. I’ll forward co-sponsor info to the list as soon as I have it.

Jeff

Jeff Carter
—
President, National Coalition for Literacy
http://national-coalition-literacy.org

General Contact Info —

jcarter at literacypolicy.org or jeffcrtr at gmail.org
Personal Twitter: @jeffcrtr | literacypolicy.org