[NCL Members] Reminder: NCL Policy Call Tmw at 4pm

Jeff Carter jeffcrtr at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 18:24:03 EDT 2015

Colleagues,

We have our regularly scheduled monthly policy call tomorrow at 4. All are welcome. I’m happy to facilitate, but I cannot prepare a detailed  agenda ahead of time. That said, I think AEFL week, WIOA implementation, and appropriations/budget are probably the most front-and-center topics, but feel free to suggest others!

605-477-2100
Pin: 240804#

Thanks,

Jeff

Jeff Carter
—
President, National Coalition for Literacy
www.national-coalition-literacy.org

jcarter at literacypolicy.org or jeffcrtr at gmail.org
Personal Twitter: @jeffcrtr | literacypolicy.org
Cell: (202) 374-4387