[NCL Members] CEF Thursday Update

Jeff Carter jeffcrtr at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 13:03:02 EDT 2015

Latest on the budget deal.

I think the key piece of information here is in 1(C) — in particular, "there is no guarantee that all of the education cuts in the bills ($2.8 billion in the House and $1.4 billion in the Senate) will be restored, nor which programs will get increases.” You’ll recall that the Senate bill cut adult ed by a nontrivial amount in their bill.

Jeff