[NCL Members] Update & Reminder: CEF Conference

Jeff Carter jcarter at literacypolicy.org
Mon Oct 5 16:08:15 EDT 2015

Greetings,

Please let me know by the end of today whether you are interested in attending the CEF legislative conference on Wednesday (before our member meeting at 12:30 at ALA). (Again, 12:30 lunch and 1pm meeting start.)

Here are the names of people who said they are attending (or tentatively planning to attend) that morning:

Michele Diecuch
Peter Waite
Kevin Morgan
Marty Finsterbusch
Tom Nash
Sharon Bonney
Jeff Carter

If I missed you, or you are interested in attending, please let me know as soon as possible.

As a reminder, this is sort of a “bonus” event for people who are coming to town for our member meeting in the afternoon. Also, some people have asked me about location: It is in the Cannon House Caucus Room (345 Cannon House Office Building)  8:30 AM - 12:00 PM.

But again, please let me know if you plan to come.

Thanks,

Jeff

Jeff Carter
—
President, National Coalition for Literacy
http://national-coalition-literacy.org

General Contact Info —

jcarter at literacypolicy.org or jeffcrtr at gmail.org
Personal Twitter: @jeffcrtr | literacypolicy.org